We are looking for an intern who is genuinely excited to learn and work in a real Fashion studio environment. You will gain an understanding of all the aspects of locally made garment in a small studio. We have our own workroom and photo studio within our retail space in Catskill, NY
We are young brand and don’t have departments yet so the intern needs to be a self-starter and go-getter. You must be able to work three full days per week. This is not a paid position, but you will have valuable learning experience working with our founder and we are looking for a possible future paid freelance relationship.
Tasks included would be press release writing, vetting new opportunities, researching best tools for iivi marketing, creating events to support our promoting efforts in the digital world, social media content creation and posting, Pinterest pin creations, Facebook AD creations, giveaways, etc.
We are expecting following:
- Current fashion design student or graduate
- Fundamental design and/or merchandising skills
- Computer proficiency PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Team player who can also work independently
- Organized with high attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to take direction
- Strong communication skills
- Photography skills are big plus
If you feel, you could be the right candidate for us, write a letter why to us at email@example.com